We would like to inform you about the management of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is named in the imprint.
Storage of Your IP address
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser for a period of seven (7) days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on our website. After seven (7) days, we delete or anonymize your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided for in Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
When you visit our website, we temporarily store usage information on our web server for statistical purposes in the form of a log in order to improve the quality of our website. This data record consists of:
• The page from which the file was requested
• The name of the file
• The date and time the file was accessed
• The quantity of data transferred
• The status of access (file transfered, file not found)
• A description of the type of web browser used to access the file
• The IP address of the computer accessing the file, shortened by the last three digits
We use this information to enable access to our website, to control and administer our systems, and to improve the design of our website. The data stored is stored in anonymized form. This means it is not possible to create personal user profiles based on this information. Data about individuals or their individual behavior is not collected.
Data Transfers to Third Parties
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties without your express consent.
We use both session cookies and permanent cookies on our website. This processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(F) of the GDPR and in the interest of optimizing or enabling the use of and adapting the appearance of our website.
Your Rights as a Website User
When it comes to processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you certain rights as a website user:
1. Right of Access (Art. 15 of the GDPR):
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed; where this is the case, you have a right of access to this personal data and to the information specified in Article 15 of the GDPR.
2. Right to Rectification and Right to Erasure (Art. 16 and 17 of the GDPR):
You have the right to immediately request the rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data.
You also have the right to request that personal data concerning you be erased immediately if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 of the GDPR applies in detail, e.g. if the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
3. Right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR):
You have the right to request a restriction of processing for the duration of a review if any of the conditions specified in Art. 18 of the GDPR have been met, e.g. if you have lodged an objection to the processing.
4. Right to Data Portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR):
In certain cases (which are outlined in detail in Article 20 of the GDPR), you have the right to obtain from us your personal data in a structured, standard, machine-readable format or to request the transfer of such data to a third party.
5. Right to Object (Art. 21 of the GDPR):
If data is collected on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (data processing on the grounds of legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you make such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
6. Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory AuthorityIn accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations. This right to lodge a complaint may particularly be exercised before a supervisory authority in the EU member state where you reside, work, or where you suspect that your rights have been infringed.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer will be happy to provide you with information or suggestions on the topic of data protection:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH